i like the tantric and the shinedown man but i aint much on 12 stones
try simple man by shinedown
If ya'll wanna check out some good music I got 3 good bands for you guys and some songs you all may like.
Here they are and some song's of there's to download
Tantric- Astounded, Breakdown, Mourning
Shinedown- 45, Burning Bright, Simple Man
And my favorite 12 Stones- Broken, Photograph, Stay, Far Away, And The Way I Feel.
i like the tantric and the shinedown man but i aint much on 12 stones
try simple man by shinedown
yes yes my friend
for Tantric you gotta add Paranoid and I Dont Care
all of Shinedowns are good
12-Stones- Crash, Let Go (never released song), Bitter,Fade Away,Soulfire
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Guess nobody likes these guys.
I bought the Shinedown CD a while back, I LOVE it. I've never heard the original Simple Man, and would love to hear it.
That guy has an amazing voice!
You still ain't make me that cd with 12 stones on it! haha You need to get around to doing that.
I <3 Tantric and Shindown.
Shinedown & Tantric, 2 of my favorite bands..
12 stones has some good music, and when i went to their concert back in september (i think) i really enjoyed that!
but ya'll definitely download some of this music..
Bookmarks